Etsy Shop!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Lavender and Roses....


My back room has turned into a garden of lavender and rose smells today!

I wanted to make sweet smelling sachets for Etsy and yes, for my own closets and drawers (who could resist?).

So out comes the herbs and flowers.....


I just had to use the antique sewing machine, since I was using all vintage fabrics....


Made stacks of cut sachets.....


Ah...and then the fun part! Stuffing them with lavender and roses and a few with peppermint and lavender.


Then a vintage box full of finished sachets!



The room smelled heavenly! I put one of these into my pillow case and had very sweet dreams.

And we know I had help right?  I threw some catnip into a shipping box and PJ was a happy kitty for hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!