Etsy Shop!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Peach jam and roses....

A lovely lady sent me some homemade peach jam this week through her daughter that I work with and have "adopted".  (Thank heavens she's already grown!)
So to give it the appreciation it deserves, I did something I haven't done in YEARS....

I had breakfast on my pretty shabby roses plates, with my lavender sachets scenting the room



and the last of my summer flowers in the rose room....


next to the rose nightgown that I made last week and is just to pretty to take off the mannequin!

The cat was confused with the change, but came along anyway!

So tell your other Mom "Thank you" for me Kyla! 

If I get gifts for adopting you, it might not be such a bad thing....

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour,
    It is a great idea to change thing up a bit, and do something special. Such a pretty blouse. Thank you for coming by and entering the giveaway. GOod lucj to you!
    Have a good week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!