Etsy Shop!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Melinda Fingerless Double Ruffle Gloves

I'm in love with these gloves! They were so much fun to design and make. There will be lots of these in my closet this winter!

I'm linking to my favorite Monday blog partys!

Canoe Ridge Creations



A customer requested a pair of these to go with the lace leggings I offer and I loved them so much I'm offering them in the shop too!


Made from the same stretch lace as my leggings, you can have these in cream or lilac.


3/4 length, they can be scrunched down for a shorter look. The thumb opening is reinforced for stability and because it's prettier than just leaving the serger seam. (My picky Mom would be proud!)

Soft ruffle on the hand and at the top, these are wearable all year.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!